Workplace Giving (also known as Payroll Giving) is a voluntary program in which employees can pledge to make regular donations to an organisation that has deductible gift recipient (DGR) status.
As the donation is made before tax is calculated, the employee receives an immediate tax deduction and is not required to obtain a receipt.
Over one year...for as little as $5 per week (or the cost of a coffee) you could provide:
- 8 night's of accommodation for a country/interstate family staying in Adelaide for their child's treatment, or
- 3 children with group counselling support through the SIBS program - support group for brothers and sisters of children with cancer, or
- 4 hours of home tutoring to help school aged children keep up with their schoolwork whilst undergoing treatment for cancer, or
- 1 family with professional counselling, delivered by our trained counsellors
Benefits to Employers
- Demonstrates corporate social responsibility
- Builds staff morale
- Easy to administer
Benefits to Employees
- Provides the opportunity to make regular donations simply and easily throughout the year
- Provides an up-front tax benefit
- The employer holds a complete record of donations for the financial year
- A feeling of knowing they are making a valuable contribution to SA children living with cancer, and their families
Benefits to Childhood Cancer Association
- The certainty of regular donations provides stable funding for core services
- Reduces administration and processing expenses
If you or your family require assistance please contact us today!
Contact Childhood Cancer Association
» Contact us via email
» Or phone us on (08) 8239 1444
Help us make a difference today!
The Childhood Cancer Association is a fully self-funded organisation and therefore relies on the generous support of the community.
Childhood cancer presents many challenges for the child and their family. It affects not only the child but their brothers and sisters, parents, grandparents, friends and the whole community.
The Childhood Cancer Association provides support to the entire family.
Please help us make the cancer journey easier for these families!