Sunday Mail City-Bay Fun Run 2017
Sunday 17th September 2017
Why just run, when you can shine?
Join our “Team Elliot” in support of International Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and on Sunday 17th September!
On the day, wear a yellow or gold accessory or go for the full outfit & together, as a team, let’s shine and raise awareness of Childhood Cancer.
How to join 'Team Elliot'
- Firsty register to participate in the Sunday Mail City-Bay Fun Run here: http://www.city-bay.org.au/
- In the section "Join a team to support them" please select "Childhood Cancer Association".
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the following for each participant:
- First & Last Name
- Run/Walk - 3, 6 or 12km
Help us raise $20,000 during International Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- Join 'Team Elliot' and start fundraising by clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/CCAcitytobay2017
- Click on the orange Join Team button to the right of screen.
- Sign up or Log In (if you already have an Everyday Hero account) to access your Supporter Page.
- Select CHILDHOOD CANCER ASSOCIATION as the 'CHARITY' and personalise your page.
- On the right of screen, click the link to 'JOIN AN EXISTING TEAM' and in the search field, type Team Elliot city to bay 2017
OR... you can create a team of your own! As long as you have chosen CHILDHOOD CANCER ASSOCIATION as your 'CHARITY' you will be supporting us!
Raise $100 & become a Very Important Fundraiser*!
- Enjoy a BBQ at the finish line CCA Marquee
- Receive your ‘Sponsor Me’ promo kit
- Have your photo taken with CCA Mascot Elliot at the finish line CCA Marquee
- Chances to win great incentive prizes for the highest fundraisers
*Based on individual fundraising, funds received by CCA by Monday 4th September 2017
Please contact us on 8239 1444 or at email@example.com
Join our Team Elliot event on Facebook for all the latest updates.
If you or your family require assistance please contact us today!
Contact Childhood Cancer Association
» Contact us via email
» Or phone us on (08) 8239 1444
Help us make a difference today!
The Childhood Cancer Association is a fully self-funded organisation and therefore relies on the generous support of the community.
Childhood cancer presents many challenges for the child and their family. It affects not only the child but their brothers and sisters, parents, grandparents, friends and the whole community.
The Childhood Cancer Association provides support to the entire family.
Please help us make the cancer journey easier for these families!