Sunday Mail City-Bay Fun Run 2017
Sunday 17th September 2017
Why just run, when you can shine?
Join our “Team Elliot” in support of International Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and on Sunday 17th September and raise vital funds for the Childhood Cancer Association.
On the day, wear a yellow or gold accessory or go for the full outfit & together, as a team, let’s shine and raise awareness of Childhood Cancer.
- Firsty register to participate in the Sunday Mail City-Bay Fun Run at: http://www.city-bay.org.au/
- You'll be asked to Login or Register an account. If registering an account, select ‘Run Solo’. Follow the prompts on the next screen to create your account.
- In the section at the bottom of the registration page where it shows the option "Join a team to support them", select "Childhood Cancer Association" from the dropdown.
- Once you've registered for City-Bay as above, send an email to email@example.com and specify the following for each participant:
- First & Last Name
- Run/Walk - 3, 6 or 12km
Now that you’re officially registered, help fundraise for the Childhood Cancer Association by joining ‘Team Elliot’ on Everyday Hero.
- Click on: http://bit.ly/CCAcitytobay2017
- Select the orange Join Team button (roughly in the middle of the page).
- If you already have an Everyday Hero account, login, otherwise, sign-up to create your Supporter page.
- On ‘Create your Fundraising Page’ you’ll be asked to select a charity. Select ‘Childhood Cancer Association’ and then go on to personalise your fundraising page.
- Get out there and begin fundraising!
Or, you can create a team of your own! As long as you select Childhood Cancer Association as your ‘Charity’, you’ll be supporting children with cancer and their families. Thank you.
Raise $100 & become a Very Important Fundraiser*!
- Enjoy a BBQ at the finish line CCA Marquee
- Receive your ‘Sponsor Me’ promo kit
- Have your photo taken with CCA Mascot Elliot at the finish line CCA Marquee
- Chance to win a $50 Montezuma's voucher
*Based on individual fundraising, funds received by CCA by Monday 4th September 2017
Please contact us on 8239 1444 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Team Elliot event on Facebook for all the latest updates.
If you or your family require assistance please contact us today!
Contact Childhood Cancer Association
» Contact us via email
» Or phone us on (08) 8239 1444
Help us make a difference today!
The Childhood Cancer Association is a fully self-funded organisation and therefore relies on the generous support of the community.
Childhood cancer presents many challenges for the child and their family. It affects not only the child but their brothers and sisters, parents, grandparents, friends and the whole community.
The Childhood Cancer Association provides support to the entire family.
Please help us make the cancer journey easier for these families!