Are you ready to give up just one cup of coffee a week?
For the cost of just one coffee a week, you can make an incredible impact on the lives of SA children with cancer, and their families.
It’s as easy as 1,2,3!
- Give up 1 coffee a week.
- Donate $5 a week (or more).
- Kids with cancer and their families get ‘more’ support.
Over one year, for as little as $5 per week, you could provide:
- 6 nights of accommodation for a country/ interstate family staying in Adelaide for their child’s treatment, or
- 5 hours of home tutoring to help school aged children keep up with their school work whilst undergoing treatment for cancer, or
- 4 children with group counselling support for one year through the SIBS program - support group for brothers and sisters of children with cancer.
We are in the process of setting up Regular Giving online. In the meantime, please bare with us and download, print and complete this form here and return to via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 08 8239 1444, post: PO Box 1094, North Adelaide SA 5006 or phone us on 08 8239 1444.
Workplace Giving - To set up regular giving through your workplace's payroll (you can have your donation deducted from your pay, pre tax), please call or email us to assist.
Why donate monthly?
By donating as little as the cost of 1 cup of coffee each week, you can make an incredible impact to children and families affected by childhood cancer, over the course of one year.
It’s a Community
Becoming a regular donor allows you to join a dedicated group of supporters who understand the importance of making a sustaining commitment to support children and their families affected by childhood cancer.
It’s Sustained Support
Monthly gifts provide us with the security of knowing we have stable funding for our core services including counselling, hospital visits, accommodation and education support. It also reduces administration and processing expenses.
We Need You!
We are currently supporting more than 400 families and receive no government funding. We deliver 30 support services, all free of charge, and the demand for our services – in particular our professional counselling, is continually increasing.
Other Benefits to You:
- It’s tax deductible. We’ll send you a statement at the end of each financial year, to include in your tax return.
- Set and forget! Set it up once and let us put your donation to work.
- We’ll send you exclusive updates and share stories from our families, demonstrating the impact you’re making through your donations.
Each year in Australia, 950 children and adolescents are diagnosed with cancer.
Locally in South Australia, more than one child is diagnosed with cancer every week. The Childhood Cancer Association is currently supporting more than 400 families, affected by childhood cancer.
In the Media
15 February 2017 - The Advertiser: Price of a Coffee can change lives
If you or your family require assistance please contact us today!
Contact Childhood Cancer Association
» Contact us via email
» Or phone us on (08) 8239 1444
Help us make a difference today!
The Childhood Cancer Association is a fully self-funded organisation and therefore relies on the generous support of the community.
Childhood cancer presents many challenges for the child and their family. It affects not only the child but their brothers and sisters, parents, grandparents, friends and the whole community.
The Childhood Cancer Association provides support to the entire family.
Please help us make the cancer journey easier for these families!