Make a donation
The Childhood Cancer Association is fully self funded (no government funding received) and relies on the generous support of the community to enable it to deliver vital services and support to families in need.
We encourage you to send your tax-deductible donation today, so we can continue to provide vital support to children living with cancer, and their families.
Examples of how your tax-deductible donation will help:
- $30 will provide one night’s free accommodation for a country family, whilst staying in Adelaide for their child's treatment
- $50 will provide one hour’s home tutoring to keep a child up to date with their education
- $60 will provide counselling support for a grandparent who has lost a grandchild to cancer, through the Bereaved Grandparents Support Group
- $100 will assist with providing a family support pack to a newly diagnosed family. It includes essential and practical support items, such as personal & medical items and a compendium, to assist the family throughout the child’s treatment
- $250 will allow one child to attend the 4 sessions of our fun & supportive siblings program over one year. The program is designed for children (5-12yrs), who have a brother or sister with cancer
If you or your family require assistance please contact us today!
Contact Childhood Cancer Association
» Contact us via email
» Or phone us on (08) 8239 1444
Help us make a difference today!
The Childhood Cancer Association is a fully self-funded organisation and therefore relies on the generous support of the community.
Childhood cancer presents many challenges for the child and their family. It affects not only the child but their brothers and sisters, parents, grandparents, friends and the whole community.
The Childhood Cancer Association provides support to the entire family.
Please help us make the cancer journey easier for these families!