“We’re a group of like-minded business people, committed to assisting the Childhood Cancer Association. Our group obtains goods and services, so more funds can be directed to families. We use our networks to support the Association’s fundraising efforts.”
About the Childhood Cancer Helping Hands
Key objectives of the Childhood Cancer Helping Hands group are to focus on B2B support by members of the group:
- Obtaining goods and services, to reduce overheads, so more funds can be directed to families
- Using their networks to support the Association’s fundraising efforts
- Raising the profile of the Childhood Cancer Association
Key Benefits to Members:
- An opportunity to make a real difference, and give back to the local community through the Childhood Cancer Association
- Networking opportunities at quarterly meetings
- Leverage the Childhood Cancer Association brand and the Helping Hands logo, for business advantages
Glenn Hordacre, Alexander Symonds (CHAIR)
Angelo Benedetti, Oracle Lending Solutions
Andrew Cassetti, Optus
Sean Connors, The Fotobase Group
Rachel Lawrie, Ray White North Adelaide
Iain Leslie, Brighter
Catherine Morony, Axia People
Tim Pelgrave, Smartline Personal Mortgage Advisers
Jeff Smith, Optus
Matthew Smith, Burden & Co
Troy Smith, Electric Results
Mike Vasey, EverettBrookes Jewellers
James Whellum, Nova Entertainment
Corey White, Haines Medical Australia
Sarah Zanker, Colmar Brunton
Interested in becoming a Childhood Cancer Helping Hand?
Contact Cath O'Loughlin, CEO - Childhood Cancer Association
If you or your family require assistance please contact us today!
Contact Childhood Cancer Association
» Contact us via email
» Or phone us on (08) 8239 1444
Help us make a difference today!
The Childhood Cancer Association is a fully self-funded organisation and therefore relies on the generous support of the community.
Childhood cancer presents many challenges for the child and their family. It affects not only the child but their brothers and sisters, parents, grandparents, friends and the whole community.
The Childhood Cancer Association provides support to the entire family.
Please help us make the cancer journey easier for these families!